Handmade from silk, the My Glow 2 glove has been crafted using a specific technique perfected over centuries.
The unique weave of the silks works to effortlessly sweep away dead skin and impurities by deeply exfoliating the body.
This natural skincare remedy aims to tackle dry skin, the removal of fake tan, blackheads, stretch marks and scarring.
With every online order, our angels receive a Rose Quartz tumble stone aka Self-love Shower Stone to help bring a positive energy to your space and release any self doubts.
- Made from pure silk blend
- Glove will shrink after first wash
- Handmade in Turkey
- Packaged in Australia
- Deeply exfoliates the skin
- Purifies and brightens complexion
- Helps fights against acne, blackheads and breakouts
- Aims to reduce appearance of pigmentation and enlarged pores
- Naturally and easily removes fake tan
- Aims to reduce appearance of stretch marks, cellulite and scarring
- Helps improve the texture and feel of skin
- Aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps promote collagen and elastin production
- Helps oxygenate cells and promote healthy blood flow leaving body re-energised and invigorated
- Frees and prevents ingrown hairs
- Assists to eliminate toxins through the skin
- Aims to increases self love and confidence.
- 100% natural. No nasties.
This glove is amazing- literally works like the website shows!
MY GLOW 2 ORIGINAL GLOVE™️ TRIPLE BUNDLE
WOW, such a fabulous product and it does what it advertises. The My Glow 2. Glove removed the dead skin leaving my skin feeling softer than I can remember! I am in my 50's so need all the help I can get :) My daughters, ages 18 & 20, absolutely love this glove, which is no mean feat to have their approval for a skin care product. Honestly, I will not use any other glove now.
The best exfoliating mitt I’ve ever used, it’s perfect for buffing out dry skin without irritating my skin. I have keratosis pilaris along my upper arms and legs and have struggled to find something that does the trick of smoothing out those problem areas without causing flare ups but this has actually done the trick!
I learnt that your skin needs to be more damp than wet. Once I worked that out it is leaving my skin silky smooth!
How to glow
For first time use, hand wash thoroughly with hot water. Soften your beautiful skin by taking a hot steamy shower or bath for 5-10 mins. The softer you are the more you peel.
Wet the glove, squeeze out any excess water and place your hand inside. Remove your body from the water, firmly glide the glove up and down to peel away the dead skin and any insecurities. Give extra attention to areas you feel may need a little more lovin’. Do not use soap or oils.
Rinse your body and allow any self doubts to go down the drain, along with a whole lot of dead skin. Let the glow begin.