An ancient tool with a modern purpose.
Derived from the Ancient Turkish Ritual, Hammam the My Glow 2 fake tan exfoliator is made from finely woven plant silk.
The unique weave of the fabric effectively removes stubborn fake tan and dead skin whilst preventing ingrown hairs, preventing body breakouts and improving circulation.
- Purifies and brightens complexion
- Helps fights against acne, blackheads and breakouts
- Aims to reduce appearance of pigmentation and enlarged pores
- Naturally and easily removes fake tan
- Aims to reduce appearance of stretch marks, cellulite and scarring
- Helps improve the texture and feel of skin
- Aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps promote collagen and elastin production
- Helps oxygenate cells and promote healthy blood flow leaving body re-energised and invigorated
- Frees and prevents ingrown hairs
- Assists to eliminate toxins through the skin
- Aims to increases self love and confidence.
- 100% natural. No nasties.
You do have to scrub fairly hard but it works so well!! And leaves your skin feeling amazing 🥰
My amazing glow 2 exfoliating glove did not make it to Portugal. My girlfriend is coming to visit and asked me if she could bring anything. It was a toss up between Vegemite or a glow 2 glove. Glow 2 won hands over ❤️
This exfoliating mitt is honestly the best and easiest way to remove fake tan. If requires barely any scrubbing and literally strips away your built up fake tan, which leaves you fresh and ready for a new application. Will continue to repurchase over and over.
This glove is unlike any exfoliant cream, mousse or glove I’ve ever used to remove tan. It ‘peels’ any trace of the tan off. Incredibly effective!!
How to glow
For first time use, hand wash thoroughly with hot water. Soften your beautiful skin by taking a hot steamy shower or bath for 5-10 mins. The softer you are the more you peel.
Wet the glove, squeeze out any excess water and place your hand inside. Remove your body from the water, firmly glide the glove up and down to peel away the dead skin and any insecurities. Give extra attention to areas you feel may need a little more lovin’. Do not use soap or oils.
Rinse your body and allow any self doubts to go down the drain, along with a whole lot of dead skin. Let the glow begin.