An ancient tool with a modern purpose.
Derived from the Ancient Turkish Ritual, Hammam the My Glow 2 fake tan exfoliator is made from finely woven plant silk.
The unique weave of the fabric effectively removes stubborn fake tan and dead skin whilst preventing ingrown hairs, preventing body breakouts and improving circulation.
- Purifies and brightens complexion
- Helps fights against acne, blackheads and breakouts
- Aims to reduce appearance of pigmentation and enlarged pores
- Naturally and easily removes fake tan
- Aims to reduce appearance of stretch marks, cellulite and scarring
- Helps improve the texture and feel of skin
- Aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps promote collagen and elastin production
- Helps oxygenate cells and promote healthy blood flow leaving body re-energised and invigorated
- Frees and prevents ingrown hairs
- Assists to eliminate toxins through the skin
- Aims to increases self love and confidence.
- 100% natural. No nasties.
I have skin very prone to in grown hairs and dryness. The original glow glove has help reduce my ingrown hairs significantly and helps with the dryness of my skin 10/10 would recommend
I have been wanting try this product for a year, finally bought a bundle and OH MY GOODNESS, It has exceeded my expectations.
It took off my old fake tan like I've never experienced with the other 'fake tan exfoliating gloves' I've tried in the past.
After using the glove which is a great sized skin felt incredibly clean and soft!
I would recommend this product if you have been thinking about purchasing, this glove does not disappoint!
Perfect for removing fake tan easily without harming the skin
My Glow 2 Fake Tan Removal Glove Double Bundle
Totally blown away by this product. Absolutely love it
How to glow
For first time use, hand wash thoroughly with hot water. Soften your beautiful skin by taking a hot steamy shower or bath for 5-10 mins. The softer you are the more you peel.
Wet the glove, squeeze out any excess water and place your hand inside. Remove your body from the water, firmly glide the glove up and down to peel away the dead skin and any insecurities. Give extra attention to areas you feel may need a little more lovin’. Do not use soap or oils.
Rinse your body and allow any self doubts to go down the drain, along with a whole lot of dead skin. Let the glow begin.