Handmade from silk, the My Glow 2 glove has been crafted using a specific technique perfected over centuries.
The unique weave of the silks works to effortlessly sweep away dead skin and impurities by deeply exfoliating the body.
This natural skincare remedy aims to tackle dry skin, the removal of fake tan, blackheads, stretch marks and scarring.
With every online order, our angels receive a Rose Quartz tumble stone aka Self-love Shower Stone to help bring a positive energy to your space and release any self doubts.
- Made from pure silk blend
- Glove will shrink after first wash
- Handmade in Turkey
- Packaged in Australia
- Deeply exfoliates the skin
- Purifies and brightens complexion
- Helps fights against acne, blackheads and breakouts
- Aims to reduce appearance of pigmentation and enlarged pores
- Naturally and easily removes fake tan
- Aims to reduce appearance of stretch marks, cellulite and scarring
- Helps improve the texture and feel of skin
- Aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps promote collagen and elastin production
- Helps oxygenate cells and promote healthy blood flow leaving body re-energised and invigorated
- Frees and prevents ingrown hairs
- Assists to eliminate toxins through the skin
- Aims to increases self love and confidence.
- 100% natural. No nasties.
My whole life I have had KP or Strawberry arms. To hide it I used fake tan. One use of the glove and I am shocked. 27 years of embarrassment and trying every gimmick and my glow has absolutely helped!
I’ve used my My Glow 2 original mitt 4 times now & as I have mature aged skin, I am loving the difference it has made.
My akin no longer is dry & irritated & my ingrown hairs are reducing.
I don’t scratch my skin & get red marks anymore & my sunless tan applies & lasts so much better.
Thank you for a wonderful, natural product
My Hubby was HORRIFIED with the amount of dead skin coming off me, but it left my skin feeling sooooo AMAZING!!!
10/10 Ladies!! Xx
I honestly was so hesitant to buy the mits as I couldn’t believe a piece of fabric could do such wonders to the skin! I use the mits every week to remove my tan and get way more compliments about how good my tan looks then ever before since using the my glow mits. I could not be happier with my purchase! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I'm really loving my Glow2 gloves, especially for removing my weekly self tan. After reading so many reviews I had such high expectations for this glove, and thankfully it lives up to the hype. I personally don't find that my tan "glides" off like many other reviews state, but that could just be my skin or the way I'm using it. In saying that, I still find a much easier removal than normal exfoliating gloves. I'd definitely recommend it!
How to glow
For first time use, hand wash thoroughly with hot water. Soften your beautiful skin by taking a hot steamy shower or bath for 5-10 mins. The softer you are the more you peel.
Wet the glove, squeeze out any excess water and place your hand inside. Remove your body from the water, firmly glide the glove up and down to peel away the dead skin and any insecurities. Give extra attention to areas you feel may need a little more lovin’. Do not use soap or oils.
Rinse your body and allow any self doubts to go down the drain, along with a whole lot of dead skin. Let the glow begin.